Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Academy Is...

I really dont have anything bad to say about this band. I adore their sound and give them props for everything they've done. The more i see them live the more i adore these guys. My last encounter with them was in Kansas on their snakes and suites tour on March 9th. It was an acoustic show and i think the rain added an even more intimate feel. I stood in line for almost five hours before the show and was second in line. I'm certain its not going to be my last time seeing them.

Due to the fact that all of the TAI TV episodes can no longer be viewed on youtube i will post a video from my youtube. This is a video of sisky "auditioning" for Batman. Its pretty epic and i love them to death.



Also something worth while to check out is William Becketts blog. He posts pictures and what nots to help you stay connected and keep up with the inter workings of the band. Check out William Becketts Blog here.

No comments: